The best part of the video may be when Jackson addresses the comments she’s heard about her daughter and sets the record straight about statements like you “wanted a girl so you turned your child into one” and “kids have no idea what they want or who they are — my kids wants to be a dog, should I let him?”
Chills down my whole body. This is how parents should react.
Jasper Needs to Get Rid of Some Shit Giveaway
All of the above were given to me as gifts and have sat largely untouched.
1. lot of 20 white candles
2. set of runestones (never used)
3.. Cunningham’s Magical Sampler (never read)
4. The Faeries Oracle (opened but unused)
3. lot of 3 jawbones (beaver, coyote, and deer)
Winner receives ALL items.
- you can follow me or not up to you
- like & reblog as much as you want
- I will ship within Canada and the continental United States
- winner will be announced PUBLICLY as this is a sideblog, so please keep an eye on your tag
- winner has 48 hours to respond
- giveaway ends July 23rd
"The bracelet is infused with elements sourced from the highest and lowest points on Earth. The white ball, carrying water from Mt. Everest, and the black ball, holding mud from the Dead Sea, exist on opposite ends. A string of clear beads link the two, signifying that throughout life’s circular journey, your path is your own."
I need one